ClínicaSaurina.com (hereinafter “holder”) urges the user of this website (hereinafter “user”) to read the legal aspects set out below. The fact browsing this website implies knowledge and acceptance by the user. According to Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data (Act), Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and Royal Decree 1/1996 of 12 April approving the revised text of the Copyright Act, the holder informs the user of the following legal issues:
- The data collected on this site will become part of the files owned by the owner.
- The user is solely responsible for the source, ownership, totality, content and accuracy of the data and information provided by them for the purposes set forth in this website, which are subject to a strict policy confidentiality and privacy. The owner accepts no responsibility for the information and content provided by the user.
- The holder promises that the data is utilitzatdes exclusively for the management and completion of the registration procedure or demanded in accordance with applicable law at all times.
- The owner agrees not to provide the user data to any other person or entity without their explicit consent, nor to misuse them.
- The owner is committed to applying its facilities, systems and files the necessary measures to ensure the security of personal data, communications and / or transactions taking place as a result of navigating or registration in this website.
- The holder promises professional secrecy regarding the data contained in files, that obligation will persist until after the end of the relationship with the user. This pledge to secrecy applies to all staff can access and manage data provided by the registered user.
- The owner reported that in no case cookies are used for the acquisition of personal identification data, reserving its use only to provide access to the website.
- The fact implement any of the forms provided at this website constitutes acceptance by the user of all the clauses indicated. This can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by presenting a request to the premises of the owner.
- The owner is not responsible for the quality of navigation or access speed. All users accessing this site agrees to do so according to law, morals and public order in terms of access and navigation.
- It prohibits the introduction of viruses that could harm this website itself or third parties. Navigation made by the user will be under their responsibility. Similarly, prohibits the sending and / or transmission of any violent or threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic, pornographic or offensive in any way constitutes or encourages conduct that may be contrary to the laws.
- The owner has taken every precaution to prevent the spread of computer viruses. Still it is recommended that the receiver of all computer messages carries out their own controls. The owner accepts no liability for any damage caused by these factors.
- Responsibility for the use of the information contained in this website is the user. The holder shall not be liable for damages caused or likely to occur, whatever its nature, arising from the use of information, the matters contained in this website and the programs included. The links (links) and hypertext, which, through this website, the user access to benefits and services offered by third parties not owned or under the control of the owner.
- The owner undertakes not to send advertising or promotional e-mail or other means of electronic communication without identifying them as commercial communications and without previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof. For these purposes will not be considered as commercial communication all the information sent to customers holder provided its object is to maintain the existing contractual relationship, as well as the performance of the tasks of information, training and other activities the service that the customer has contracted with the company.
- The holder may change without prior notice, the information contained in this website as well as its settings and presentation.
- The owner does not allow total or partial reproduction, publication, dissemination, computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, commercial use, or treated in any medium or format of any of the elements of this website without permission prior written. The user only and exclusively use the material on this website for your personal and private use, is forbidden to use any other purpose.
- The names, trademarks, logos or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on this site are protected by intellectual property rights of the owners.